Tankless Hot Water Heaters
Convenient Hot Water When You Need It
Enjoy a nice, hot shower whenever you want thanks to your new modern tankless water heater installed by Precision Greenville Heating & Cooling. Not every house has the space for a full water heater tank. When you barely have room for your furnace, how are you going to have space for another piece of equipment?
A tankless water heater is the solution! Smaller homes may be more affordable, but they don't always give you the room you need for the proper utility equipment. Our tankless water heaters allow you to access hot water at a fraction of the cost. For more information, call 864-876-2034 today.
Modern Tankless Water Heaters
Get hot water on demand with a state-of-the-art tankless water heater installed by Precision Heating & Cooling. New water heaters are available at highly competitive prices and backed by their own warranty.
If you're unsure about the state of your home's current water heater, we'll be happy to perform an evaluation and provide an honest recommendation regarding its condition. We will never push you to pay for repairs or replacements you don't need.
Schedule Water Heater Service Today
We are a family and veteran-owned company and have been serving and satisfying customers in the Greenville, SC region since 2005. Our team keeps up with all of the latest training with regard to water heating technology. Call or text 864-876-2034 , request service or contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Installing a tankless water heater costs around $2,290, or between $1,183 and $3,399, depending on labor rates. The cost of a tankless model varies according to the manufacturer, kind and flow rate. If properly installed and linked, these units have the potential to save you money in the long term. Hire a specialist to make the most of your investment and ensure that the equipment is operating at maximum potential.
No. Tankless water heaters never run out of hot water. When you switch on the hot water in the shower, the tankless system detects the passage of water in the hot water pipes and immediately heats the water via a heat exchanger. It will continue to do so as long as there is a demand, which means you will have hot water as long as you need it!
Tankless water heaters consume up to 50% less energy than traditional water heaters, saving a typical family $100 or more per year, depending on water usage.
Here are a few more of the benefits of having a tankless system:
- They reduce the additional expense of maintaining 40 to 50 gallons of water hot in a storage tank, resulting in less energy waste.
- They provide a constant stream of hot water, excellent for filling a large tub or whirlpool.
- They're smaller than a normal water heater and may be mounted on the wall.
Tankless water heaters require regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance:
- Descale Annually: Remove mineral buildup using vinegar or specialized descaling solutions.
- Flush System: Remove sediment buildup by flushing the system periodically.
- Check Venting: Inspect venting for blockages or leaks to maintain safe operation.
- Inspect Gas Connections: Ensure all gas connections are secure and free from leaks.
- Test Pressure Relief Valve: Verify proper function to prevent pressure buildup.
- Schedule Professional Service: Regularly have a plumber inspect and service the unit for potential issues.
Tankless water heaters typically run on either gas or electricity, providing hot water on demand without the need for a storage tank. Gas-powered units use natural gas or propane to heat water, while electric models rely on electrical resistance coils. Both types offer energy efficiency and space-saving benefits compared to traditional water heaters.