The Benefits of an Energy Savings Agreement (ESA) in Greenville are virtually endless. They include, but are not limited to lowering utility bills, extending equipment life, 15% discount on needed repairs, emergency service whenever needed, and much more.
Nine Reasons for Having a Planned Service Agreement:
- Receive a 15% discount on all parts and labor for all normal repairs!
- If you ever need normal services, a service agreement will provide you with priority scheduling. (move to the top of the list!)
- If you need emergency service, you can be billed at our normal rates!
- Smoother operation so the equipment operates quieter!
- Routine tune-up maintenance prolongs the life of your equipment!
- Routine tune-up maintenance reduces your energy bills!
- Tune-up service agreements are required by most manufacturers to maintain the manufacturer's parts warranty.
- Routine tune-up maintenance assures that your heating equipment is operating safely, peace of mind (up to 100,000 expansions and contractions a year).
- Tune-up service agreements provide good documentation that you maintain your equipment, thus, assisting if you decide to sell your home or have to file a home warranty claim!