Service Agreement - Precision Heating and Cooling
The Benefits of an Energy Savings Agreement (ESA) in Greenville are virtually endless. They include, but are not limited to lowering utility bills, extending equipment life, 15% discount on needed repairs, emergency service whenever needed, and much more.
Nine Reasons for Having a Planned Service Agreement:
- Receive a 15% Discount on all Parts and Labor for all normal repairs!
- If you ever need normal services a Service Agreement will provide you with Priority Scheduling, “move to the top of the list”!
- If you need Emergency Service, you can be billed at our Normal Rates!
- Smoother Operation so the equipment operates Quieter!
- Routine Tune-up Maintenance Prolongs the life of your Equipment!
- Routine Tune-up Maintenance Reduces your Energy Bills!
- Tune-up Service Agreements are required by most manufacturers to Maintain the Manufacturers Parts Warranty.
- Routine Tune-up Maintenance assures that your Heating Equipment is operating Safely, Peace of Mind (up to 100,000 expansions and contractions a year)
- Tune-up Service Agreements provide good documentation that you maintain your equipment thus assisting if you decide to sell your home or have to file a home warranty claim!